"Sometimes, you just need to go downstairs and waggle a rod..." - Scott Hanson

"Write what you know. If you don't know, make it up..." - Scott Hanson

"A dude can't live on just two fly rods alone..." - Scott Hanson

Man, I have some deep thoughts...

Friday, May 10, 2019

First Fish Fotos

Finally caught my First Fish of 2019. As you will see in the fotos, it was a brute of a bluegill. Must have weighed at least 9 ounces or so... I have been waiting for the 'gills to move in close to shore at my in-laws' lake. It's been a cold spring around here, so they seem reluctant. If I was a bluegill I would want to get the spawning process going as quick as possible, if I may be slightly R-rated for a second. Know what I mean, merh merh?

OK, enough dirty talk. Here are the fotos:
First and only fish, so far. I have been telling people on social media that the planks of the dock are 20" wide, but in reality they are more like 19.5"... or 6"... I'm not good at eyeballing things...

Fished with my beautiful and dependable Fenwick FF84 glass rod and beloved Lamson LP-2 reel. They performed flawlessly.

This FF84 is pretty much new.


No comments:

Post a Comment