"Sometimes, you just need to go downstairs and waggle a rod..." - Scott Hanson

"Write what you know. If you don't know, make it up..." - Scott Hanson

"A dude can't live on just two fly rods alone..." - Scott Hanson

Man, I have some deep thoughts...

Monday, April 16, 2018

Did You Know We Sell Flies?

I haven't done a very good job of advertising this, but we sell flies here on The Riffle. Really, really cool flies, and I'm not just saying that because I'm the one who ties them. They really are great flies that catch fish, and what more could you want from a fly than that? Nothing, that's what.

We sell nymphs and dry flies and all sorts of stuff! Just head on over to the My Store page on the ol' blog, and shop to your heart's delight. And if you don't see what you need, drop me a line and maybe I can do a custom order for ya. Just email me at riffle.hanson@gmail.com and we'll talk.

Here are some of the flies you can order:

BH Rainbow Scud
Spearfish Special

Rusty Stimulator
CDC-Enhanced Poor Man's Copper John

CDC-Enhanced Hare's Ear

No comments:

Post a Comment