"Sometimes, you just need to go downstairs and waggle a rod..." - Scott Hanson

"Write what you know. If you don't know, make it up..." - Scott Hanson

"A dude can't live on just two fly rods alone..." - Scott Hanson

Man, I have some deep thoughts...

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

KlinkHanson Video Tutorial

After I uploaded my wildly popular video tutorial on tying Highly Adequate Parachute Flies, people started badgering me about doing more videos. (Wildly popular is a subjective term, by the way...) So, here's the second in my series, Tying the KlinkHanson fly. As I mention in the video, I came up with this fly all on my own, then a couple of years later I learned it was very much like a fly that other people already knew about. I admit that my KlinkHanson is somewhat similar to a Klinkhamer, but lots of things are different about it. Different type of hook, different abdomen, different thorax...No matter, it is a very good fly, so tie some up. And if you catch anything with one, let me know. Here is the KlinkHanson video:


No comments:

Post a Comment