"Sometimes, you just need to go downstairs and waggle a rod..." - Scott Hanson

"Write what you know. If you don't know, make it up..." - Scott Hanson

"A dude can't live on just two fly rods alone..." - Scott Hanson

Man, I have some deep thoughts...

Sunday, September 9, 2018

We've Got Stickers, Yes We Do!

I think I missed the boat when this whole sticker craze happened, but in recent months I have noticed that it does actually exist, and my whole philosophy on life is "Better Late Than Never". So, I have joined the hordes and masses and throngs, and I have designed a sticker to promote this ol' blog. And I think it turned out even better than I ever expected it would:

These stickers are 3"x 3", and would look great on pretty much anything: car window, fly box, guitar case, fly tying box, truck window, bumper, boat, forehead, wall, laptop, desk, refrigerator, trapper keeper, reel case, trombone case, toaster, toaster case, any other kind of case, etc...

These awesome stickers will be for sale in the near future on the ol' blog for $2 each, including postage, but if you "Like" this post on Facebook or Twitter, you will be entered into a drawing for a free one. Who wouldn't want a free sticker to put on one of the aforementioned items? I can't think of anyone! "Like" away! I will announce the winner next weekend!
There's one for your fly box, toaster, trombone, truck window, Thule topper, and forehead!

No comments:

Post a Comment