"Sometimes, you just need to go downstairs and waggle a rod..." - Scott Hanson

"Write what you know. If you don't know, make it up..." - Scott Hanson

"A dude can't live on just two fly rods alone..." - Scott Hanson

Man, I have some deep thoughts...

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Time to Celebrate!

I just finished my fly order for the winter, and I want to celebrate, although I am not sure how to do the celebrating. Finishing a fly order seems like a perfect time to toast myself with a nice cold beer, but I don't drink anymore, so that won't work. I guess I could eat a big ol' bowl of ice cream, but I am pretty sure we don't have any in the house. I don't have any party favors, so I can't make a big ruckus with any noisemakers. The kids are all in bed already, so I can't even make them dance around with me or give me a high-five. I guess I'll just go back to my desk and tie some more flies...
Size 16 Adams KlinkHansons

Size 18 BWO KlinkHansons

Size 18 BWO Spotlight Emergers

Size 18 Hi-Viz Parachute Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment